Vet’s Kitchen® Little Stars® Salmon Treats for Active Dogs are a complementary soft, bite-size treat, ideal for dogs of all ages:
- Supports Healthy Joints - Added glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin
- Good Skin & Coat - Contains omega 3 and omega 6
- Naturally Nutritious - With quality natural ingredients and 48% salmon
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated without wheat, beef or dairy
Salmon 48% (Dried Salmon 40%, Salmon Oil 6%, Salmon Gravy 2%), Glycerol, White Rice, Naked Oats, Fish Gravy, Glucosamine 995 mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 995 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 700 mg/kg.
Nutritional Info (Analytical Constituents): Crude Protein 26.5%, Crude Fat 9.5%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 10%, Moisture 18%, Omega 3 1.4%, Omega 6 0.5%
322 Kcals per 100g
- Feed any time as a treat or reward as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
- Approx. 5.5 Kcals per treat.
- 3 x stars = 4g of Vet's Kitchen dry adult food.
- Suitable from puppy through to senior.
- Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening.