Vet’s Kitchen® Sensitive Digestion Succulent Salmon is a complete dry cat food developed to meet the needs of carnivorous felines and provides balanced nutrition, ideal for sensitive adult cats:
- High in Fresh Fish - Contains 80% Salmon and 64% is freshly prepared
- Easy to Digest - With chicory as a source of prebiotics, and easily digestible ingredients
- Healthy Urinary Tract - Added dandelion & parsley and balanced mineral levels
- Good Skin & Coat - Omega 3 and omega 6 for healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated without wheat, beef or dairy
- Naturally Nutritious - With quality natural ingredients, added vitamins and minerals
Salmon 80% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 64%, Dried Salmon 15%, Salmon Stock 1%), White Rice, Beet Pulp, Brewer’s Yeast, Lucerne, Chicory (1% as a Source of Prebiotic FOS), Fish Stock , Parsley 0.5%, Minerals, Dandelion 0.1%.
Nutritional Additives Per Kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU, Vitamin E 700 IU, Vitamin C 200 mg. Provitamin: Taurine 1,000mg. Amino Acids: D-L Methionine 1,400 mg, Lysine 380 mg.
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 87 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Chelate of Amino Acids) 65 mg, Manganese (Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 26 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 4 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 0.36 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.26 mg.
Nutritional Info (Analytical Constituents):
Crude Protein 40%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7%, Omega 3 3.6%, Omega 6 0.9%
386 Kcals per 100g
Storage Advice: Store in a cool dry place and use within 2 months of opening. For best before date please see top of back of pack.
Daily feeding amounts are approximate and should be tailored to your cat’s specific needs.
Weight of cat
Daily amount of food
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available
385g bag This bag contains 7 days of meals for a medium sized cat.
770g bag This bag contains 14 days of meals for a medium sized cat.
If your cat is new to Vet’s Kitchen® or this recipe, please introduce it slowly by gradually replacing the old diet over the course of ten days. If you feed too much too soon of any new food, your pet could suffer from stomach upset or other digestive problems.