Vet’s Kitchen® Little Hearts® Treats with Succulent Salmon & Trout are a complementary heart-shaped treat for cats of all ages:
- Healthy Digestion - With prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive health
- Good Skin & Coat - Contains omega 3 and 6
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated without wheat, beef or dairy
- Naturally nutritious - With quality natural ingredients and 34% salmon and trout
Fish 35% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 19.5%, Freshly Prepared Trout 8%, Salmon Oil 6.5%, Fish Gravy 1%), Chicken 28% (Dried Chicken 26.5%, Chicken Gravy 1.5%), Maize, Barley, White Rice, Beet Pulp, Tomato Pomace, Fructooligosaccharides 1685 mg/kg, Mannanoligosaccharides 420 mg/kg.
Nutritional Additives per Kg: Gut Flora Stabilisers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu/Kg
Nutritional Info (Analytical Constituents):
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 19%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8%. Omega 6 2.9%, Omega 3 2.5%
399 Kcals per 100g
- Feed any time as a treat or reward as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
- Approx. 1.7 Kcals per heart
- 3 x Hearts = 5 pieces of Vet's Kitchen adult dry food
- Suitable from kitten through to senior.
- Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening.