Promotion and Competition Terms & Conditions
Detailed below are the terms & conditions for promotions and competitions from Vet's Kitchen. For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotions on vetskitchen.co.uk can be removed or changed at any time at the sole discretion of the company.
Only one promotional code can be used per purchase - this includes discount roles or any personally assigned codes.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to select the appropriate promotion code for their purchase.
We will limit the number of times any promotional code can be used.
Trial packs are limited to a maximum of 4 purchases per household.
If we suspect misuse of any promotional codes we reserve the right to remove them and terminate their use.
- Our promotions can be very popular and delivery times may be slightly longer than usual - we will try to deliver all promotional orders within 3 days.
FREE Puppy Journal with every purchase of Vet’s Kitchen® Grow & Develop Puppy Food 7.5kg
Customers purchasing Vet’s Kitchen® Grow & Develop Puppy Food 7.5kg will get a free Puppy Journal with their delivery.
Limited to one Puppy Journal per household.
Limited time offer whilst stocks last.
Offer does not apply to any other product variants or sizes.
Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Woof & Well Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Vet’s Kitchen (the Promoter) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final, and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- Entries must be submitted via https://vetskitchen.co.uk/pages/contactwith the subject heading ‘Woof and Well Award’ or via social media including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must tag @vetskitchen and use the #vetskitchenwoofandwell.
- Prizes available as follows: First place prize to include a stay for 2 (+ a dog) at Knoll House Hotel, either during peak or off-peak season 2022, up to a value of £800, a trophy and a selection of Vet's Kitchen products. A second and third prize of runner-up rosettes will also be awarded together with Pitpats and a selection of Vet’s Kitchen products.
- The winner and runners up may only be awarded one prize and cannot win multiple times.
- The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter if the Promoter believes an entrant is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 31st December 2021.
- Winners may be selected within 12 days and give permission to be contacted to request delivery details. Satellite PR will organise suitable dates with the winner for their stay at Knoll House and confirm with all parties.
- All winners of a prize will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winners first name. No further information will be made available.
- The winners list will be made available 4 days after the competition closes.
- If a selected winner does not claim their prize within 10 working days of being advised of winning the Promoter reserves the right to a redraw from the remaining valid entries to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result there-of.
- By entering the competition, it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The competition will be governed by English law. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes.
- The Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.