SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration and account management
- You must have an account set up with us in order to subscribe.
- You must be 18 years of age or over on the date of registering.
- You will be asked to set up a password for your account. It is your responsibility to choose a secure password and keep it safe. You are responsible for all transactions made on your account.
- You must provide an email address to subscribe.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all account information is accurate and complete:
- We will only make deliveries to the registered address
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to take payment we will not process your order.
- Any changes to orders should be done no later than 2 working days prior to the next scheduled order.
- You must contact us immediately if you think the security on you account is compromised.
Accessing your account
- You can access your subscription account by logging in at vetskitchen.co.uk
Orders and subscription
- You must have an account with us to use our subscription service.
- We are only able to accept payment via credit or debit cards for our Subscribe & Save More plan.
- Payment details must be kept up to date – if we can’t take payment, we will be unable to process your order.
- When you opt to subscribe and select a delivery date you will be automatically subscribed on an on-going basis.
- You will be charged for orders on the day the order is generated.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they are dispatched.
- You can choose to change or cancel your subscription at any time, changes should be done no later than 2 working days prior to the next scheduled order.
- Details of your next and past orders can be viewed when you are logged onto your account.
- Delivery is free to Mainland UK addresses for orders over £35, orders under £35 will be charged as per our standard postage rates. For delivery details outside of Mainland UK please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/shipping-policy
Deliveries and returns
- When you are scheduling your first order you will be asked to select an order date and frequency.
- Future orders will be processed to this schedule.
- You will be able to see details of your past and future orders if you log onto your account.
- Delivery times may vary and sometimes circumstances beyond our control may prevent us from delivering. If your order date falls on a Bank Holiday or a weekend, we will process your order on the first working day after this date.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays outside of our control.
For more delivery information please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/shipping-policy
For information on returns please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/refund-policy
We want you to be delighted with the products and service you get from Vet’s Kitchen®, if for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied please call us on: 0845 303 8643 or email at: email@example.com and one of the team will be happy to help.
Occasionally we run promotions on our site. These discounts are not automatically applied to Subscription orders. Should you wish to apply a site-wide discount code to you order you will need to do this in place of your normal subscription delivery and set up an order manually using the appropriate discount code. Please note there’s no need to cancel your subscription, you can skip or postpone a planned delivery at any time by signing into your account. If you need any help, just give us a call on 01793 887 555 and one of team will be happy to assist you. We recommend that you give us 24 hours to manage any subscription changes.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time up to 2 working days before your next scheduled order.
- To cancel go into you account and select “cancel subscription” and confirm.
- If you cancel after your products have already been processed and dispatched, you will be charged.
Termination or refusal by us
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel subscription orders at our sole discretion.
- If we do this, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you
- Occasionally we may offer introductory incentives for our subscriptions.
- Previously registered subscribers are not eligible for these offers unless expressly stated.
- Previously registered subscribers are individuals or households that have previously subscribed to the Vet’s Kitchen® Subscription service.
Refer a Friend
- From time to time we may run a “Refer a Friend” Promotion which allows current subscribers to share special discounts for friends they think might like to try Vet’s Kitchen®.
- By sharing the code with a “Friend” you accept that the “Friend” will be able to see your name and your pet’s name.
- We define a “Friend” as someone who has never used the Vet’s Kitchen® Subscription Service before.
- We reserve the right to remove or prevent use of any voucher codes that we believe are being misused or distributed unfairly.
- When sharing any promotional codes, you understand that you are not acting on behalf of the company and must not mislead people into believing this is the case.