SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration and account management
- You must have an account set up with us in order to subscribe.
- You must be 18 years of age or over on the date of registering.
- You will be asked to set up a password for your account. It is your responsibility to choose a secure password and keep it safe. You are responsible for all transactions made on your account.
- You must provide an email address to subscribe.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all account information is accurate and complete:
- We will only make deliveries to the registered address
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to take payment we will not process your order.
- Any changes to orders should be done no later than 2 working days prior to the next scheduled order.
- You must contact us immediately if you think the security on you account is compromised.
Accessing your account
- You can access your subscription account by logging in at vetskitchen.co.uk
Orders and subscription
- You must have an account with us to use our subscription service.
- We are only able to accept payment via credit or debit cards for our Subscribe & Save More plan.
- Payment details must be kept up to date – if we can’t take payment, we will be unable to process your order.
- When you opt to subscribe and select a delivery date you will be automatically subscribed on an on-going basis.
- You will be charged for orders on the day the order is generated.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they are dispatched.
- You can choose to change or cancel your subscription at any time, changes should be done no later than 2 working days prior to the next scheduled order.
- Details of your next and past orders can be viewed when you are logged onto your account.
- Delivery is free to Mainland UK addresses for orders over £35, orders under £35 will be charged as per our standard postage rates. For delivery details outside of Mainland UK please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/shipping-policy
Deliveries and returns
- When you are scheduling your first order you will be asked to select an order date and frequency.
- Future orders will be processed to this schedule.
- You will be able to see details of your past and future orders if you log onto your account.
- Delivery times may vary and sometimes circumstances beyond our control may prevent us from delivering. If your order date falls on a Bank Holiday or a weekend, we will process your order on the first working day after this date.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays outside of our control.
For more delivery information please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/shipping-policy
For information on returns please see: https://vetskitchenuk.myshopify.com/policies/refund-policy
We want you to be delighted with the products and service you get from Vet’s Kitchen®, if for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied please call us on: 0845 303 8643 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be happy to help.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time up to 2 working days before your next scheduled order.
- To cancel go into you account and select “cancel subscription” and confirm.
- If you cancel after your products have already been processed and dispatched, you will be charged.
Termination or refusal by us
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel subscription orders at our sole discretion.
- If we do this, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you
- Occasionally we may offer introductory incentives for our subscriptions.
- Previously registered subscribers are not eligible for these offers unless expressly stated.
- Previously registered subscribers are individuals or households that have previously subscribed to the Vet’s Kitchen® Subscription service.
Refer a Friend
- From time to time we may run a “Refer a Friend” Promotion which allows current subscribers to share special discounts for friends they think might like to try Vet’s Kitchen®.
- By sharing the code with a “Friend” you accept that the “Friend” will be able to see your name and your pet’s name.
- We define a “Friend” as someone who has never used the Vet’s Kitchen® Subscription Service before.
- We reserve the right to remove or prevent use of any voucher codes that we believe are being misused or distributed unfairly.
- When sharing any promotional codes, you understand that you are not acting on behalf of the company and must not mislead people into believing this is the case.